Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Week

Most normal people will take a week off and vacation. Not me. I took a week off and recovered. Apparently there's a nasty viral respiratory infection going around and it knocked me off my feet. First few days I had a temp of about 103 and pretty much didn't move from my bed. Took the next few days to get the strength to move around a little bit. For the last week I couldn't have told you what the weather was or what was going on in the world.
Maybe that's not such a bad thing.

3 comments:

Lin said...

I hope you're back to your old self soon Nancy!

Patti H said...

Oh I thought you disappeared somewhere. I hope you are feeling better and I hope Alana doesn't not get it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Nancy. I hope you're getting back to normal! :hug: