Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another way to lose some time


Let me introduce you to this little television series that will make you lose a big chunk of time. Seriously, the blame is completely on the man around here for getting me started. Don't be concerned if you don't have cable or Showtime. You can find this little number on Netflix or other rental outlets. I cruised through season one in a weekend...and yes, I did find a few minutes to interact with family and friends that weekend. There is no jumping in during the middle of this series. It's mandatory that you begin with season one episode one. You'll only be cheating yourself if you do it any other way.
Warning. This should not be viewed with any children or delicate elderly people around. It's a no-holds-barred deal.

2 comments:

Patti H said...

OMG Nancy this is too funny. John and I just started watching this series too! Just too funny. Yes do now watch it with kids around. I am even to embrassed to tell Matt that we watch it. LOL

Amy said...

An added bonus... Randy Newman sings the opening song for one of the episdoes. "Little boxes on the hillside. Little boxes made of ticky tacky. And they all look just the same."