Friday, December 11, 2009

Update


I've been a little slow on the blog posting, so I'll just catch up quickly with a few things. My new toy is the iPhone that was a birthday present. I hadn't really wanted one, but now that I have it I am so loving it. There just isn't any going back now.

The Tae Kwon Do group had it's annual fund raiser for Warm The Children. We do a Break-A-Thon and raise pledges.


I spend most of my time taking pictures for people. Alana likes to spend her time doing a lot of breaking. It's a fun morning with people of all skill levels breaking. I particularly like to watch the beginning when the students who have never broken before are set up with one of the black belts and break their first boards. Later on I will hand over the camera and break a few boards of my own. I don't seem to get very many good pictures of me. Alana took this one of me doing a knee strike. That's me with the green belt. ;)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Ya'll are so cool breaking boards! Wow! And congrats on the iPhone. Someone gave me an iTouch that I didn't know I wanted. love it!

Patti H said...

You are one of the cool moms you break boards and you have a iphone. I got and do neither!!

Lin said...

An iphone! I'm jealous! (not of the breaking boards part though)

Carissa said...

I don't own an iPhone, but my mother does...I hope to get one from Santa!

Patti H said...

Oh wanted to tell you I love your new blog header photo

~Denise said...

oooooooooh an iphone! You and your board breaking self ROCK!

gab423 said...

So...how much do you love your phone??? :)