Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Baby Canon

I Love my Canon Rebel. It is one of my favorite things, hands down. Although I haven't gotten around to learning how to use the camera to it's maximum capacity, that doesn't dampen my enthusiasm. Yet there are times when I don't want to risk taking it somewhere with me, or it is a bit too bulky and heavy. So, the search began for my next addition to my photographic possessions.
Looking for a smaller, lighter camera was tough because I had become spoiled by the fancy options on my Rebel. I didn't want to trade off the fun stuff, but I didn't want to go too big. Forget about asking other people their opinion. It was all over the place as to what other people were using. I narrowed down the choices and then searched for a great buy.
Here it is. The Canon PowerShot SX120IS. A little bit bigger in size than I wanted, but with quite a few special stuff for playing. Now I just have to get used to the change.




3 comments:

Amy said...

I finally figured out that part of the reason my pics aren't so pretty is because I don't have a fancy camera. (The other reason is because I suck at photography). I hope you post some pics you take with this. One day, I am going to have to buy a new camera.

Patti H said...

great choice Nancy. How do you like is so far?

Cheri Pryor said...

I have a Canon Powershot Pro....5 years old now...LOVE IT! I'm ready for a big, adult camera though. One day....