Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day One

Alana is off to spend a few days in Washington, D.C. with her dad. She was so excited as they pulled out of the driveway this morning. So, a day on my own. Not exactly the stuff that movies are made of. A few errands. Stuff to do around the house. Out in the yard with the dogs on such a beautiful day. Catch the Red Sox game. Some knitting. Now I'm starting to wind down. Having dinner alone is strange. Oh, and I changed my header photo to make Patti happy. The rest of the week I'll be working and going to Tae Kwon Do.
Sure is quiet.

4 comments:

AshleyS said...

I love your new photo!

Lin said...

Enjoy your alone time! What are you knitting?

Yankee said...

I have three projects going. Afghan (grad present), wrap (grad present), and a prayer shawl.

Cheri Pryor said...

I could do some quiet. Hope your dd has a great time!

btw...this Patti chick is all over blog-land dictating what people need to be doing on their blogs:

mine: update it
Ashley: belly pic
Yours: new banner pic

She's gettin' pretty bossy.