Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009














Coloring the eggs gets easier every year. Alana is pretty much on autopilot at this point. Occasionally she'll check in with me to ask a question, but for the most part my role is that of audience. I just love how pretty they all are.
The egg hunt at Grammie's is the highlight of her day. Sure, she enjoys her basket in the morning, but finding the eggs is the best. She wouldn't even care if the eggs were empty. As the kids get older the level of difficulty goes up.
Each kid has their own color egg, so there's no racing to collect the most. Ofcourse, that doesn't mean that an egg might "accidentally" get moved to another hiding spot. I only wish that it would be warmer. Today the wind coming across the pasture was particularly biting. Don't be fooled by the teenager without a coat on!

2 comments:

Patti H said...

great photos. I too wish it would warm up!

Cheri Pryor said...

I've been on this kick lately about observing EVERYTHING in the picture. I notice in the last one that someone is doing so well they have "money to burn". lol!!