Saturday, June 13, 2009

Band Concert

It's been a busy month here. I missed posting about Alana's regional school band concert. This is the first time that the different schools from the region had their beginner's band perform together. They only had the chance to practice together a few times before the concert. What a fantastic job they did. Alana loves playing her flute. I hope she will continue with it. She was particularly happy her two favorite girls came to her concert to cheer her on. Another great night.

5 comments:

Amy said...

That's awesome, Alana! I wish I knew how to play an instrument. I took piano when I was 13, but fizzled out after a year. Keep it up!

Cheri Pryor said...

Awww! Look how happy she is with her peeps! I never did learn an instrument. I was destined for sports since I was musically challenged. lol!

Our little family said...

You sure have one very talented child there!

gab423 said...

Aww...WTG, Alana!!!

Patti H said...

Woo Hoo Alana!!