Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lifted from Lin

Outside my window... rain...again
I am thinking... that I should get my act in gear
I am thankful for... a day off
From the kitchen... Alana is heating up leftovers
I am wearing... shirt and jeans
I am creating... a prayer shawl
I am going... to be celebrating my dd's birthday this weekend
I am reading... My Sister's Keeper
I am hoping...that damage can be repaired
I am hearing... the rain on the roof
Around the house... it looks like a bomb went off
One of my favorite things... diet coke
A few plans for the rest of the week...sleep, knit, visit with family and friends, celebrate two birthdays, get ready to test for next belt

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy B-Day Alana!

Cheri Pryor said...

Hope your 4th is awesome and that the rain let up for a bbq and fireworks!! Let me know how your book is...want to read before I see the movie.

Our little family said...

I love that book. I wish you lived closer so we could go see the movie! I hear it is good for a good ugly cry.