Friday, July 2, 2010

If I had known

If I had known that this would be the last picture, I would have brought my real camera rather than my cellphone. I would have fixed her hair. I would have done her nails (I always tried to have them look nice for her). I would have smuggled Coco in to see her along with the substitute that Alana got for her. I would have brought her pretty wrap that she liked. There are other pictures. Many of them over the years. Truth is, I guess there are never enough.
Mom



5 comments:

Lin said...

I am so sorry for your loss Nancy. Your mom was beautiful, and I can see you in her.

Patti H said...

I am so sorry for your loss Nancy it is tough to loss a parent. You look so much like your Mom!

Our little family said...

Oh Nancy, I am so sorry.

Being there is what was important.

Cheri Pryor said...

(((hugs))) Beautiful photos!

AshleyS said...

I am so sorry you've lost your mom!! ((HUGS))