Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm an enabler!


Alana has always been the type of kid who gets dressed as soon as she gets up in the morning. No hanging around. Up and at it. Well, that seems to have come to an end. She got a Play Station III for Christmas. Now she is up and connected. If I was a good mom, I would probably be nagging her about getting dressed, brushing her teeth, etc. However, being the bad person I can be, I have allowed her to hang out while I have been lounging around and scrapbooking. I go with the excuse that we don't have a lot of time to do this. That's my story and I'm sticking with it!
Tomorrow it is back to reality, so for today we are going to have just a little more down time.

5 comments:

Nancyroo said...

LOL. Xane does the same thing. He really likes the Lego games for PS3.

Patti H said...

I know what you mean there were many days over the holidays that I did not even get dressed and I did not get play station 3. LOL
Did I tell you how much I love Alana's new doo! She looks so cute! How does she like it?

Anonymous said...

Works for me! We didn't step foot out of our house once this weekend. I knew the old grind was starting back up and I told the kids we were just going to veg!

Cassandra said...

Lazy days build character!

Cheri Pryor said...

Nothing wrong with hanging out and staying out of the freezing cold. I would probably have that thing hooked up to my bedroom TV so I never had to get up. lol!