Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's Almost TIme

Sure, the temperature may be hovering around zero. Yes, I have ice in my driveway. Ofcourse, wearing polar fleece is the only way I can get through a day. Yet today is the day that the Red Sox tickets started to go on sale.
I missed the morning login time due to Tae Kwon Do and dance classes, but that didn't stop the man of the house from trying.
There is nothing more frustrating than trying to access the ticket sales site on this day. You can be logged on for hours and never even make it to the "virtual waiting room". If you by some miracle make it past there, you find out that most games have already sold out.
I refuse to have to sell a kidney just to see a game. We have fun when we go to The Futures At Fenway. It's really all about being able to spend the day at THE park. Well, for Alana it's more about the food.
It turns out that Dave got tickets to not one, but two games against Toronto. It will be a weekend in Boston I guess. I hope the kiddo doesn't mention to her dad that she likes the food at the stadium in Toronto better.
So, boys...we'll see you in September.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'm with Alana. It's all about the food.

Our little family said...

Yep, I like to eat my way through a game. LOL!

~Denise said...

You wasted your time and money... shoulda bought Yankees tix! :)

prashant said...

I'm glad we don't have one. Go get your Wii fix, but don't be too much of a stranger here!!

Work from home India

Patti H said...

well I was going to say you need to make another road trip to Toronto. But looks like you got your tickets. Funny it is with Toronto too!

Cheri Pryor said...

But YAY!!! You got some tickets!!!