Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Toy


I will admit that this is a rather odd thing for me to buy considering I absolutely hate the smell and taste of coffee. Seriously, if someone is in my car with a coffee, the windows get opened. Alana had heard her dad mention that he had looked at these, so this is his Valentine's Day present from her. Well, "her" present meaning that I went and got it, paid for it, hauled it home, and set it up...but it's her present. He is thrilled with it. She has plans for hot chocolate with it. Guess I have a new way to make my tea water.

4 comments:

Our little family said...

I will be interested in hearing if you can do tea water with this, or if it leaves an after taste of the coffee.

Great present for a coffee lover.

Cheri Pryor said...

I buy Harley parts. I feel your pain. lol!

Amy said...

I thought I was the only person who doesn't like coffee!

Patti H said...

Max and Ben bought us one for Christmas. They both love the hot cocoa. It is a great machine. I first tried it out at the CT crop. That Alana has great taste!