Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another Project Done

Ahhhh! I just love that feeling of finishing a project. Being the Queen of Unfinished Projects, it is particularly sweet when I have it finished ahead of schedule. This is an afghan that I knit for a friend who is due with her first baby in July. I tend not to make baby sized stuff because they outgrown them so quickly, so this is closer to a crib/young child size. I found the pattern on http://www.free-knitpatterns.com/ and just loved it. Now, onward to other things.

4 comments:

Lin said...

That's a very cool blanket! I may have to get that pattern.

Nancyroo said...

really gorgeous! Love the color and the pattern.

Patti H said...

that is beautiful Nancy

Cheri Pryor said...

I think I need to take up knitting. I could do that MUCH better while watching tv with my hubby than annoying him typing or draggin all my scrap crap in to the family room. lol!