Monday, May 17, 2010

Girls' Weekend

Just got in from spending a long weekend with my buddy and her daughter. Alana and I met Jan and Jaime to celebrate Jaime's 13th birthday. These girls ran me into the ground. While the younger ones spent some times doing the godawful rides, Jan made me shop. Yes, I dress like a bag woman. I will admit it. So, whenever we get together she usually manages to get me to buy something. Well...skinny capri pants and girl top. Totally not used to wearing such fitted clothes. The manperson gave it the thumbs up when he saw the new clothes. Did some shopping for Alana also. She needed some new stuff too. Water park. Amusement park. Shopping. Eating. So good.

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

Sounds like you had fun! Not restful, but fun. lol!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Sounds like a nightmare. A nightmare I will be repeating with my nine year old for her birthday in June, at West Edmonton Mall. eeekkkk.