Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ortho Begins

The day has finally arrived. Alana had her brackets put on and ortho has begun. She's worn some removable appliances before to tilt some teeth, but now we have to do the real deal in order to correct her bite. Yes, she has a beautiful smile, but if we don't correct the bite she is going to start chipping some teeth. Luckily she loves the staff at the orthodontist's office. She would not be so tolerant if I was doing the work. Now the battle begins on getting her to take care of them correctly.

5 comments:

Nancyroo said...

Ouch! Stop torturing her, lol.

Amy said...

Bless her heart! I hope she doesn't have to wear headgear. That was my downfall. I would try to wear it at night, but would take it off in my sleep.

Sharpshooting by Sherri said...

She is so cute.

Patti H said...

love them Alana!

Our little family said...

Ahhh, she looks so cute!