Saturday, November 1, 2008

Charlie Brown


The other night I was having some lazy time, so Alana and I sacked out on the couch and I did some channel surfing. She thought I was nuts when I jumped up to grab my phone and call my mom. You see, she is the biggest Charlie Brown fan on earth and they were just starting two of the Peanuts shows. I have very distinct memories of my mom laughing her head off while watching these shows. It made me kind of sad to think that my daughter has been growing up with no idea as to who the Peanuts gang is. So although we are over 90 miles apart, it was kind of nice to think that Mom and I were watching Charlie Brown again while my daughter was being introduced to our tradition.

5 comments:

Patti H said...

awww what a nice memory. it is like that with Max and scooby doo!!

Cassandra said...

I *love* that my son thinks Snoopy is hilarious. It's great when old traditions are appreciated by our kids!

Ramona said...

I love that movie and we watch it every year. :)

Patti H said...

okay we NEED AN UPDATE HERE!!

Cheri Pryor said...

LOVE the Great Pumpkin!!