Friday, February 19, 2010

Next Project

This might not seem like that big a project if you are not a photo crazed person. I must confess, my picture files have gotten out of control. Duplicates. Unlabeled. Misplaced. With the Picasa upgrade that does face recognition, I decided that this little corner of my life needed to be organized. Don't even ask me how long it took. It may be safe to say that my digital files are now cleared, labeled, organized, and backed up.
The thought of tackling my printed pictures that are in large storage boxes is overwhelming.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Impressive. I didn't know Picassa did that. By the way, I don't know if you are a Comcast internet sub but they just announced that they have 2GB of online backup storage for free (you can buy more). I am thinking I should take advantage of that for the things I would be crushed about if I lost the jump drive for.

Patti H said...

yeah I did that too. Well actually Nancy sorted them all out for me while I was away last weekend. Even Alana has her own name file LOL

Our little family said...

Oh, I so need to do this. How did you back yours up?