Sunday, February 14, 2010

One Project Done


Without a doubt, I am the queen of unfinished projects. In just about every aspect of my life you will find projects in various stages of completion that are just screaming to be finished. Apparently I am very good at starting, but not very good at completing. This quirk of my personality really does drive me crazy. The organized person hidden deep inside of me longs to be free. So, I decided to try to take little steps at a time. This is the first one out the gate. Four years of training in Tae Kwon Do has produced more pictures than I care to admit to. Here is the album that contains my challenge to myself to get it done.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So, is the album done or is this you starting it? Either way, congrats!! You're on your way! I have the same problem. Um, I still haven't finished my 4-year-old's baby book.

Yankee said...

It is done. Well, until our next event.

Lin said...

Albums are never done--there's always more happening. lol