Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another blog lift

Tis the Season to be NICE! Here is another get to know you post that was lfted from Patti



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as I can get my butt in gear

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's

5. Do you like eggnog? A little bit

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Tressie's (kind of like Barbie, but with hair that grows) beauty shop, or my first camera

7. Hardest person to buy for? parents

8. Easiest person to buy for? Alana
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received ? A fireproof box

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Mr Magoo's A Christmas Carol

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I can get my butt in gear

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so, but...maybe

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Orange from my stocking

16. Lights on the tree? Yes

17. Favorite Christmas song? Carol Of The Bells

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home in the morning and visiting in the evening

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I think so

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One one Christmas Eve the rest in the morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Too busy

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have handmade ornaments that are made out of eggs that have been passed on to me from my mom

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Prime rib, potatoes, corn....

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Under Armour

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? noone

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? everyone

3 comments:

Patti H said...

LOL Nancy!! Get your butt in gear and get that tree. I wanna see photos

Anonymous said...

LOL

Your worst gift sounds just as bad as mine.

Cassandra said...

I would love to see pics of your egg ornaments!