Saturday, December 13, 2008

One More...ABC Tag Lift

Lifted this one from Donna.

A= Attached or Single: Sort of semi-detached
B= Best Friend: Betty and Jan
C= Cake or Pie: Pie
D= Day of Choice: Saturday
E= Essential Item: Hearing aides
F= Flavor of Ice cream: Chocolate chip
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither
H= Hometown: Auburn, MA
I= Indulgence: chocolate
J= January or July: July.
K= Kids: Alana
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: Bolt
M= Musician: George Winston
N= Number of Siblings: 3
O= Oranges or Apples: both
P= Phobias or Fears: snakes
Q= Quote: Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.
R= Reason to Smile: My kid makes me smile...usually
S= Season: Summer
T= Tag: anybody who wants to play
U= Unknown fact: I train in Tae Kwon Do, but sparring makes me want to heave.
V= Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor (that sounds bad, but I'm not vegetarian)
W= Worst habit: wasting time
X= Xray or Ultrasound: I've had both. Neither is a biggie.
Y= Your favorite food: carbs in any form
Z= Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

3 comments:

Patti H said...

I am going to have to steal this one from you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm stealing it too. :D

Cassandra said...

Your answer to "A" made me sigh...then laugh.