Sunday, December 7, 2008

My new favorite thing


I am totally in love with Under Amour. I want every article of clothing that they make. This year the cold has been bothering me more than it usually does (and it isn't even cold yet). I'm even cold when I get to our Tae Kwon Do training center and on some nights still cold during most of the class. I guess I am just getting old and frail. :) This year I discovered Under Armour and there is no going back. I have different shirts to wear under my training uniform and others for "every day". Hey, I might not look that dressy, but I am toasty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, thanks for the heads up. My dad is ALWAYS cold too, even down here in the south. I may have to look into that for him.

Patti H said...

so glad you found something to make you toastie warm. Love the colours too Nancy

Cheri Pryor said...

I'm thinking I probably wouldn't ever need that in CA....but good to know in case I ever go someplace colder than where I currently live.

Cassandra said...

That's what the boys wear under their uniforms during cold weather sports-- they love it!